Thursday, November 21, 2013

If I am lucky enough to ever have my own office, this is a good start. Buy an old table and bookshelf, cut the table in half, and combine. Creates two desks!

closet office design sponge
closet office design sponge
Click here to download
If I am lucky enough to ever have my own office, this is a good start. Buy an old table and bookshelf, cut the table in half, and combine. Creates two desks!
If I am lucky enough to ever have my own office, this is a good start. Buy an old table and bookshelf, cut the table in half, and combine. Creates two desks!
Click here to download
BBDO London. If I go to London for study abroad, I'm applying for an internship here.
BBDO London. If I go to London for study abroad, I'm applying for an internship here.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment