Thursday, November 21, 2013

A beautiful big office! Although I would design with color differently, I love how spacious this office is. Great for having my top workers close by for fashion emergencies! I would love my Office to be in NYC

A beautiful big office! Although I would design with color differently, I love how spacious this office is. Great for having my top workers close by for fashion emergencies! I would love my Office to be in NYC
A beautiful big office! Although I would design with color differently, I love how spacious this office is. Great for having my top workers close by for fashion emergencies! I would love my Office to be in NYC
Click here to download
BB House / BAK Architects
BB House / BAK Architects
Click here to download
beautiful office
beautiful office
Click here to download
TBWA Hakuhodo Offices by KDA 3
TBWA Hakuhodo Offices by KDA 3
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment